At Heubert we aspire to build world class customer-focused web applications. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory - we’re out to change the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager who gets out of bed in the morning to build products that people love. You will be at the centre of our business, technology and user experience and will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will have an innate ability to get people excited and rapidly drive concepts from the spec to the screen.
About our Engineering TeamEngineering is a core part of who we are. You will work with a carefully selected team of engineers. The team takes pride in its focus on engineering fundamentals. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for tasks at hand and to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability. The team is tight, with no no big egos, and welcomes engineers to come and join in on the adventure. Engineers frequently host sessions where a new idea or software engineering practice is discussed – this ensures that everyone in the team is constantly learning.
- Design and build customer facing APIs
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Build scalable, reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions
- Collaborate with product managers and front-end engineers to determine the best solutions to difficult problems
- Identify and communicate best practices for backend engineering
- Participate in design and code reviews
We would like you to have experience with:
- A strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, with a strong understanding of concurrency, performance, data structures and design patterns
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Excellent technical communication
- Experience building consumer-focused web applications
- Experience working with AWS cloud services.
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git and Github.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and writing unit tests.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of data storage solutions(databases, key-value stores, blob stores)
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Team
- Excellent communication tools
- Chance to be part of a growing international company