Product Manager (SaaS)
At Heubert we aspire to build world class customer-focused web applications. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory - we’re out to change the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager who gets out of bed in the morning to build products that people love. You will be at the centre of our business, technology and user experience and will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will have an innate ability to get people excited and rapidly drive concepts from the spec to the screen.
About our Engineering Team
Engineering is a core part of who we are. You will work with a carefully selected team of engineers. The team takes pride in its focus on engineering fundamentals. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for tasks at hand and to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability. The team is tight, with no no big egos, and welcomes engineers to come and join in on the adventure.
What success looks like…
- Customers will love using our product, provide us with great NPS scores and rave about us to their friends and colleagues
- The entire company is excited by our product vision and understand how they are going to contribute
- The product strategy nails the overall commercial requirements for the business
What you’ll be doing…
- Defining our product strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders and own the product.
- Owning the product roadmap ensuring all stakeholders are across progress and upcoming development
- Researching the market looking for unmet needs and insights to help formulate product strategy using JTBD framework
- Using data tools, UI/UX research and interviewing our ideal customers to understand their usage patterns, pain points, what they love and how to apply that to improve their success with our product
- Manage and work with our product development teams to ensure they are aligned and focussed on the priorities of the overall business
- Working with our product development teams to create and approve technical specifications and outline necessary requirements for future features and iterations
- Owning the beta testing process, gathering customer feedback and translating insights into prioritised iterations and future development
- Collaborating with marketing to support product launches, product communications, and positioning
- Reporting on product progress, challenges and wins to senior management and key stakeholders
A little bit about you…
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a similar Product Manager role
- Proven innovator and driver of customer success-focussed outcomes
- Successful track record of owning products through all stages of the product life cycle
- A deep desire to learn the functional design of a product’s architecture
- Experience using data to understand the customer journey, key milestones and success outcomes
- Financial and business case assessments
- Previous SaaS and cloud-based software experience
- Strong leadership skills
What will separate you from the rest…
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Working knowledge of Jobs to Be Done (JTBD) framework
- Superior data-mining and project management skills
- Uncanny ability to translate market requirements into functional specifications
- Genuine enthusiasm for understanding our customers and what they value most
- Full of ideas and brimming with enthusiasm
Technically you might also know…
- Excellent problem-solving skills and in depth knowledge of application architecture
- Experience in delivering software solutions from a greenfield environment
- AWS experience desirable, CI / CD pipelines
- Experience with integrating API’s through AWS API Gateway
- A team player with a growth mindset that constantly aims to improve the initial solution
- Data tools (Google Analytics, Gainsight, Kiss Metrics)
- Project management tools (Jira)
- Agile and lean methodologies
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Team
- Excellent communication tools
- Chance to be part of a growing international company
If you are interested in being part of a team who focuses on delivery through co-operation and celebrates individual results, please apply for this opportunity through merojob.com
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a product manager?
- Do you have product management experience within a Software as a Service (SaaS) company?
- How many years’ experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- Do you have experience managing the development of a product from inception to delivery?
- Have you worked in a role where you had to identify user needs and form product requirements?