At Heubert we aspire to build world class customer-focused web applications. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory - we’re out to change the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager who gets out of bed in the morning to build products that people love. You will be at the centre of our business, technology and user experience and will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will have an innate ability to get people excited and rapidly drive concepts from the spec to the screen.
About our Engineering TeamEngineering is a core part of who we are. You will work with a carefully selected team of engineers. The team takes pride in its focus on engineering fundamentals. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for tasks at hand and to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability. The team is tight, with no no big egos, and welcomes engineers to come and join in on the adventure. Engineers frequently host sessions where a new idea or software engineering practice is discussed – this ensures that everyone in the team is constantly learning.
Essential SkillsTo join the team, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 3+ years development experience within the information system field, with a minimum 2+ years in a Front-End Development role
- Preference is full stack; however primary requirement is React.js
- A passion for digital with previous experience in complex enterprise environments
- React Redux
- Github, Bitbucket
- Exposure with AWS Cloud environments (EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Beanstalk)
- Understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching)
- Restful API Development experience
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices and processes
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Development practices (BDD, TDD)
- Knowledge of the latest UI/UX technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of writing unit and functional test.
- Maintain code quality and perform code review.
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Team
- Excellent communication tools
- Chance to be part of a growing international company