At Heubert we aspire to build world class customer-focused web applications. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory - we’re out to change the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager who gets out of bed in the morning to build products that people love. You will be at the centre of our business, technology and user experience and will work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will have an innate ability to get people excited and rapidly drive concepts from the spec to the screen.
About our Engineering TeamEngineering is a core part of who we are. You will work with a carefully selected team of engineers. The team takes pride in its focus on engineering fundamentals. We strive to use the most appropriate tools for tasks at hand and to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability. The team is tight, with no no big egos, and welcomes engineers to come and join in on the adventure. Engineers frequently host sessions where a new idea or software engineering practice is discussed – this ensures that everyone in the team is constantly learning.
- Documentation of test strategy and test cases that prove delivered functionality meets the acceptance criteria of user stories in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to test and verify the best solutions to difficult problems
- Identify and communicate best practices for other engineering team
- Manual testing covering different screen sizes.
- Identify, create, and execute tests, including regression testing.
- Liaise with engineers and product managers and raise bugs as appropriate.
- Manage the bug triage process with engineers and product managers.
- Practice continual improvement through improving testing processes and practices and test automation.
We would like you to have experience with:
- Proven ability to write detailed test cases and test plans
- Proven ability in identifying a system bug and its reproducible case and documenting a bug clearly enough to be used by another person
- Proven ability in requirement analysis
- Experience testing Web and Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, and UWP)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Exposure to Automation development, or willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with engineers.
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Team
- Excellent communication tools
- Chance to be part of a growing international company